From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Bethesda Row Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Implant Restoration, repair the function of your dental implants
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ Night Guards,
Dr. Kelly likes the patient to be a partner in their dental health education starts in the new patient exam and continues with the cleaning appointment. State of the art technology is used in the diagnosis education and treatment of the patient including Velscope Oral Cancer Exam, Digital Radiography, STA anesthesia, SonicFill, Hygiene Ultrasonic, Cavitrons, Digital impressions and Finishing
Nice warm, Facial towels and the always popular Adult treasure bowl.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.